Friday, September 30, 2016

1 Down, 39 More Months of High School To Go!

Wow! I've already finished one month of high school! That's crazy to think that just 30 days ago, I had no idea about what high school was going to be like, and now I'm a pro. I've learned many things in my first few weeks here at RHS. I've learned that the work gets harder, but they give you more freedom. I have also learned that it is not easy to navigate your way around the school, but you figure it out sooner or later. I found out about how much fun high school is because they trust you with everything. Here they don't hold your hand, you're on your own. So far, the best thing about starting high school is meeting new people and making new friends through the various clubs I have joined. Being in clubs is fun because you make new friends and you really learn a new skill. I also loved meeting my teachers because they are great people and I have fun learning in their class. My least favorite part of high school so far is the work because I am not used to having this much homework in one night. Otherwise, high school is a pretty amazing place and I'm so lucky to be able to spend the next four years here!

No comments:

Post a Comment